Benefits of using a DC Inverter Air Conditioner instead of a Heater
Winters have arrived and all we can think about is the temperature of our homes in this chilly weather. Inverter air conditioners are the best appliances when it comes to energy consumption because they are very energy efficient as compared to other electrically-powered heating devices in your home.
DC Inverter air conditioners are designed to work perfectly fine in both summers and winters. Reason is offering the best inverter AC in Pakistan that can work perfectly fine even when the outside temperature is as low as minus 15 degrees Celsius.
How does Heat-mode work?
Unlike other heating devices, air conditioners do not have heaters inside them. The inverter technology is designed to work with the compressor functioning, allowing it to reach the desired temperature. Inverter air conditioners work with a refrigerant which a gas present inside the coils of the AC. This gas compresses and expands which allows either heating or cooling of the air which passes through the coils.
A heat pump also works just like that, taking the hot air from outside and pushing it through the heated coils that help dissipate their warmth to the air, making it hot. Basically, it is the reverse engineering of a cooling cycle. The reason why the heating process consumes less amount of electricity is that the AC is not using energy to produce heat but to move it from outside to inside, heating it along the way.
Things to consider when choosing the Inverter AC
There are a couple of things you should keep in mind when you are shopping for a DC Inverter Air Conditioner;
- Area of your room
- Height of your ceiling
- Energy Efficiency of the air conditioner (EER)
- Insulation of your room
These cooling devices have remarkable energy efficiency technology, saving you a lot in your electricity bills. Doing a little bit of research and considering the things mentioned above would help you get the right air conditioner for your home.
Advantages of DC Inverter’s Heating-mode
DC Inverter air conditioners have a lot of benefits including energy-saving. Some of them are:
- Inverter air conditioners are an economical way of heating as compared to other heating devices.
- These air conditioners offer clean and safe heating without the danger of suffocation and hazardous gases.
- You can control them by using the remote control and even program them according to your daily routine.
- There is no ash and dust in the heating process.
- You do not have to allocate additional space in your home for an extra heating device.
- Inverter AC can start heating with a simple push of a button. You don't have to heat the furnace.
- These air conditioners don't put an additional load on your electricity bill.
Reason offers the best AC’s that work perfectly fine in both hot and cold weather conditions in Pakistan. Cutting-edge inverter technology and smart features make the Reason air conditioners a wise choice.